Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Good Night!"

The reception was absolutely beautiful. When walking in for the introduction of the bridal party, they called Reese's name along with Daddy and the bridesmaid. As they walked in, Daddy twirled the bridesmaid, and then Reese. Afterward, Reese looked up at him and said, "Good spin, Daddy!" I wish I got this on video instead of taking stills with the camera (even my camera shots did not come out well).

Somehow this is the only pic I got of the three of us at the reception, and sadly, we even took it ourselves! I guess we were too busy chasing Reese around. =)

First dance as Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Beck!


Reese made some friends!


They were breakdancing on the floor!
Dancing with Daddy...
One of my faves! There is something so magical about a dad and his little girl!

No comments: