Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Reese Turns 2!

Dear Sweet Reese,
It is hard to believe so much time has passed.
And now you are two years old!
I remember the day you were born just like it was yesterday.
Time keeps on moving and you are growing so quickly
The journey with you is something I never could have dreamed to be so great!
You are so special and sweet,
Everything you do makes us smile.
We love watching you grow and learn,
Thank you for the smiles, for the laughs, and for the love!
No sound is sweeter to the ear than hearing you call me "Mommy"!
Oh what a difference a year makes,
though one thing will never change.
I will love you forever and always.
YOU are the meaning of life!
YOU are the meaning of love!
That is why YOU are the LOVE of my LIFE!
Love, Mommy













No comments: